Sunday, February 14, 2010

sample of the craziness

background: the forum had gone quiet for an hour or so... which is so unusual an occurrence that you have a better chance of seeing raj/bal thackeray giving zardari a hug...

gaurav anand (aka pandey which he hates being called that but obviously we still call him that): where is navdeep and malviya????????
kahan ho sab ke sab..................

ameya (our saviour in mumbai... what would we have done without him and his car :) ) :


Laambi Judaaaiiii
.....saaat dino kaaa.....pyaaar ho rabba....badi

pandey:
dil hoom hoom kare khabraye
dil hoom hoom kare darr jaye

me (abhi... my intro would fill pages n pages... dwarfing the lord of the rings series so i guess i'll leave that for now):
vaise that manisha koirala nana patekar wali khamoshi was coming on tv a
couple of days back...

(dont ask why i said this... the reasoning involves the basics of string theory and quantum tunneling)

pandey:
after such a log gap all you can come up with is this!!!!!!
genius :P
(see...? my genius gets recognized so quickly..!)

me:

well... yeah... :D

meetu (what to say about this gal... she has a great talent for writing poems... and i always tell her that she has a creative bent of mind... and i just have a bent mind):
the best way to forget all ur worries is to wear tight shoes :P

me:
but what about the new worry about our feet then?

meetu:
i feel like pulling my hair..or perhaps urs..

me:
haven't had a haircut in... i think.. one and a half month or so.. so yea.. you can pull mine too..

meetu:
abhi..dont provoke me..i might ask vidya to do the task for me..

me:
i know you wont... ;) you are way too kind... generous... benevolent...

meetu:
n sensible too..to sense ur ways of saving urself :P

me:
hehe.. yeah.. and intuitive...

meetu:
ya..sixth sense is the only developed sense i have other than nonsense..
does this line make any sense???

me:
yeah... many times there is sense in our nonsense... but some times we lack the sense to sense it... :)

pandey: its tough to sense so much of nonsense when i am in my sense so sensefully i am turning into nonsense...

(probably the best of the lot...!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahhaha...hey mine was reallly the best if lot is baare main koi doubt mat rakhna tum log..cozzz that will drive me insane

Swapnarohi said...

sense is illusion/delusion...choose what pleases you!!!Non sense is fun because its real...it happens and its not "affected"